View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #551
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post

We had a sub for the Y10X class. I really hate the pushup position and pulling both feet forward at the same. Fuckin hate it. Too much stuff moving around and getting in the way. I felt dizzy a few times and had to stop. Hate that I couldn't push myself. The trainer gave me props when class wS over. Everyone in there is in pretty decent shape and here I am at almost 70 lbs. overweight.

Aww....it's okay DC. You'll get there - perseverence is the key.

BIG HUGS!!

I feel ya. It's funny - I never really considered my weight before, but since I decided to lose this all, I notice it more often - and not in a good way. But I think that's partially a good thing.

Last night I went for the cookies after dinner to have a couple snackwells vienna fingers (140 calories for 2). Pulled out the package, opened it up, and stopped myself. Yay me!!

My inner monologue was like: "No fatass. Stop. You don't need the cookies, you just want them. Have a glass of water and a lil half-bowl of lite popcorn instead."

And it worked. That little victory...made me so proud.

It's those little victories that life is made up of. Cherish them. Use them as motivation and self-reinforcement.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote