View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 03:56 PM   #74
Hobbes-
High School Varsity

He'd be stupid to MOTS me back.. and if he looked at my schedule.. he'd notice I have easy games that I can lose except Aves in week 11 and Cows in week 14. So I can PIC all over. He could gun after me however, but that would be stupid since I have the most points out of SPC, Gargs, and myself.

Kix definately PIC'd the 1st vs Hulis and Normaled the 2nd. If he tries to MOTS me, he's gonna lose to both of SPC and Gargs.

So: If Gargs beats SPC's this week, then I'm gonna hafta give SPC the win at the end of the season if the scenario plays out right. If SPC wins this week, then all of us are in danger of being demoted still and how each team does against Kix will decide the outcome of the season for sure. My game with SPC would most likely be pre-determined as to who gets to stay and who doesn't.

So, if the Gargs win it'll either be Kix or SPC's being demoted and if SPC's win.. it can still be any of us (least likely me I suppose, but still a chance).

I think we got this all figured out.. lol.. btw.. I just bought that winger I was talking about. Now if only my strikers would get in better form, I'd be rollin

And if Kix were smart he'd PIC vs me and try to beat Gargs or SPC's.. I agree. He was pretty smart last time he played me. Surprized me a little bit. His best middie was red carded so he played a 4-4-2 instead of 3-5-2. I thought that was smart =)