View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #19
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

What's your favorite beer/mixed drink?

Probably gin & tonic. Though there was a drink in this one bar in Brussels that remains my favorite drink of all time. It was called a "Tatanka" it was Bison Grass Vodka and apple juice. Apparently Bison Grass Vodka can't be sold in the US because it may contain carcinogens (oops!). It was an amazing drink. It tasted like liquid apple pie, sweet, a little cinnamony. Awesome.

What can you drink all night long and not feel a thing?

Gin & tonics treat me kindly. Vodka as well. And I've always been good friends with Jagermesiter. We seem to have an understanding.

What gets you spinning after just a couple shots?

Whiskey is not kind to me at all. And I refuse to drink any mixed drink with any kind of dairy product. I'm lactose intolerant and the combination of alcohol and dairy does not agree with me in the slightest.

Are you good at mixing drinks, or does your spouse/boyfriend/life partner mix them for you?

Like I said. I really only drink when I'm out. I don't really mix drinks.

When did you start drinking?

When I turned 21, but I really didn't start drinking until I was 23 or so.

Have you recently tried a new drink that you loved/hated?

No. 95% of the time I drink, I drink beer. I tend to stick to what I like if I can. My favorites are Newcastle, Shiner Bock and Guinness. If I am drinking in bulk I like Labbats Blue or PBR.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote