View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

What The Hell Are You Drinking?

In the tradition of the "What The Hell" threads, I would like to open a discussion about everyone's favorite pastime...drinking alcohol.

What kind of beer is currently in your fridge? What's your favorite beer/mixed drink? What's in your liquor cabinet? What can you drink all night long and not feel a thing? What gets you spinning after just a couple shots? Are you good at mixing drinks, or does your spouse/boyfriend/life partner mix them for you? When did you start drinking? Have you recently tried a new drink that you loved/hated?

Also, please feel free to veer off of the questions I asked above. They were just mean to be an ice breaker for the whole conversation. I would love for this thread to turn into one where people will post after trying a new brew or homemade mixed drink. In my opinion, one of the many joys of brews/mixed drinks are the variety of tastes and the totally legal effects they can have on you.

So, pour it on folks. Don't hold back, we're all adults here (at least in the sense that we can legally purchase booze).

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 07-21-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote