View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #487
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

He continues back to the starting room. He returns and takes the other left passage. There is another golem here:

Hard as glass
And just as clear
I am found in the north lands
Where warmth I do not fear
What am I?

Seems pretty obvious its ice. That’s right. Alzar can go forward or left. He goes forward. It arrives in a room with a thick layer of dust but nothing else. He then arrives in a room with the statue of a tiger. Carved of amber. Alzar chooses to investigate it. It has not animated yet, so Alzar moves past it and it does not animate. Must be a poor copy of that one golem he encountered in Castle Amber.

He arrives back in the first room he moved to after leaving the starting room. Alzar has been marking the rooms he has been in with a copper piece each time. He goes forward from this room and after passing by a room elsewhere, the tunnel curls into a room the ends this passage. There is a table with a vial on it, that says “For Those that Rush Towards Their Doom.”

Alzar picks up the vial and tries to identify it. He pockets it for later since he cannot. He returns to the room and goes back to the starting room.

Instead of this constant spinning around the starting room, he decides to commit to a direction and explore it all. He goes forward, skips past the golem with the bee question, and then heads forward. He sees three right tunnels in quick succession and checks them all. The mid one just hits a room and that’s it so he enters. There is a human skeleton and a collapsed shrine. Alzar investigates more. He takes the 1000g gold statuette of a taurian and takes it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote