View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #19
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
There are very few artists where I like the majority of their songs. So I'd get annoyed pretty quickly if everytime ANY song of theirs was played, I'd be alerted. So this is a very short

I was going to say that the notification is not too crazy -- a short little "bloop" that doesn't mess with the music you're currently listening to that much. Although, if it's alerting you about an artist, it doesn't tell you the song (and on the B-side, if it's alerting you about a song, it doesn't tell you the artist). So you have to change the channel to find out. It can get pretty annoying, since there is significant lag in changing the channel, and the radio says the name of the station out loud before it starts playing music (which seems like the most braindead decision in the world IMO). But yeah, bands like U2 and REM, I don't think I could ever add, cuz they get played on so many stations so often, you'd get notified a LOT, and hear them pretty often anyway (at least with the stations I listen to).
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote