View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #7
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I've had Liberty Mutual for car insurance since 1992 so I guess you can say I've been happy with them. Between my wife and myself, I think we've had 4 accidents (only 1 was my wife's fault, the other 3 we were not at fault). Never had a problem with them taking care of the repairs and they did so with very little hassle. When the car was drivable, we just went to their facility for them to look at the car, when my wife crashed and the car was undriveable, they sent someone to the body shop.

At least in Massachusetts (not sure where else), it is a law that insurance has to cover window repair on your car as well. i've had several chips and cracks fixed over the years thanks to trucks kicking up rocks, without any hassle or problem either.

I have multiple car discount, multiple policy discount (I insure both car and house with them), as well as group discounts (being a graduate of certain universities) which pretty much has made my cost pretty comparable with anyone else that I've looked at in the past. I might save a dollar or two switching, but my experience has been good so I never saw a reason to.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote