View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 12:24 AM   #7
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
Ok obviously I have no idea where Woodland Hills is in a geographical relation, my bad.

But yeah, I'm vacationing there, and who knows maybe even see if I can find work out there :P

I have no set plans yet, I know that first weekend is Memorial Day weekend. You guys let me know of your availability. Hopefully I'm not too far.

Naw, Bug's just being a douche. Don't pay attention to him.

I am definitely open for seeing if we can meet up. Would love to see Bug come out and some others here, too. It is actually a busy time, but I would definitely try to make some time or move things around, depending on the availability of others.

I work my regular job Monday thru Friday (obviously, not on Memorial Day), and I work my second job on Monday-Wednesday-Saturday nights. I am leaving for a family get-together Thursday night June 4, so I'm shot after that. I have a dentist appointment on Friday, May 28 in the late afternoon. May be able to get together after that (although I may have a numb mouth ). I am off (from both jobs) completely on May 30, so that would be a great day to get together (maybe the Dodgers are in town...). I don't work Tuesday night, but I have to pick up my mom and her BF from LAX (coming home from a cruise).

Man, my schedule sucks.

I might be able to get out of one of my TGIF shifts, which would open up Saturday, May 29 and Monday (Memorial Day), May 31 and Wednesday, June 2.

If we can get some feedback from others and see what availability is looking like, I can start to ask around at my work to get my shifts covered.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote