View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:11 AM   #92
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

This is from MJ's blog (commentary is hers).

Quote:
A couple of interesting tweets from Nigel Lythgoe (@dizzyfeet) this morning:

Here’s a relatively big change:
@Dizzyfeet: We’re not telling the contestants if they made #SYTYCD in the studio. We’re going out to the dancer’s homes. I say “No” to someone tomorrow.

Hm. Sounds a little melodramatic doesn’t it? So many changes this season. I’m wondering if Nigel is going overboard with the tweeking.

An interesting tidbit from yesterday: There’s been a lot of bitching about the new set, introduced last year. It’s bigger, less intimate, harder to really take in the dancers, according to some. Nigel is going to look into making some changes:
@Dizzyfeet Okay. I understand you want us to change the set this Season. I will check it out with my designer, Andy and we will make some adjustments.

And again, from this morning:
@Dizzyfeet: Mary is still on the show but don’t make the same mistake as “Idol” this season. The show should be about the young talent not the judges.

BURN!!!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote