View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #83
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
I said it above in the thread when Tigercat was talking about how good of a guy Russell was. I don't think Danny Wurfall, Heath Schuler or Akili Smith are failures in life. I think they are failures as professional football players. There is a big difference.

I don't think anybody is saying they are failures IN LIFE. I think we're all in pretty general agreement that they're just failures as professional football players in the NFL.

Huge difference.

As an aside, did anyone else watch the 30-for-30 on Ricky Williams last night? Man was that illuminating, and really a feel-good story (once he got himself figured-out, not with the "5 kids by 4 different women" thing or whatever it is). Glad the guy has his life back together (seemingly). My brother and I both found it amusing that he named the kid he had up here with the woman in Boston while he was at McLean "Blaze" though, given his pot-smoking history.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 04-28-2010 at 10:39 AM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote