View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #41
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Day One – Alzar is traveling at dusk so it is easier on Lastion. He is far and away from Lastion and the skeletons, so the horses won’t be bothered. He runs cross a pack of goblins (4). He puts them to Sleep and then kills them and feeds them to Lastion for food. Their spears are added to a new magic pile.

Day Two – Alzar enters the woods at the end of the day. Nothing seen. Detect Magic reveals spears are non-magical.

Day Three – Alzar comes across a rat pack of 20 rats. They swarm out to attack from a log nearby. Alzar grins with delight (I mean seriously, I rolled well for him). He jumps down and enegages them away from the horses. He throw down a spare bone kept in his pocket and casts blast bones, dealing 3 damage to every rat in the radius, and 3 to Alzar as well, since he is right in there. They all die. Alzar grabs their corpses and immediately animates three. Tomorrow he will memorize Animate Dead Animals three times and cast it three times. Then he begins to get close and will resume his normal spells. 5 XP

Day Four – He has 29 Animal Skeletons and carrying the 8 extra dead rats in the wagon for later. Nothing.

Day Five – Alzar arrives at the area near the rock and enters a trail that goes off the into the bush, not well marked, but Alzar was able to find it based on a landmark nearby.

Alzar arrives at a small area where the track is lost. Alzar abandons the wagon and lashes down the horses. He is still a way from the Rock. He grabs Megala and a riding horse and moves forward, ordering Lastion and the animal skeletons to move in closer.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote