View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #32
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Yeah, just send me an email at arlie @ greydogsoftware.com with your license number and we'll get you all square ASAP.

I'll check your license in the elicense system and see if there is some kind of expiration date (and fix it or give you a new one if there is).

Thanks Arles, I'll have that to you shortly.

A little bit more data which may help narrow down this issue. As I stated above I had gotten ( in chrono order btw ) a 5, 4, 3, 27 and last night I got a 32. All of these are the top number, 5 was the bottom. I just tried again and I just got the 5 but I also got a message "password is not for this machine" over the 5 ( with TEW2010 btw ). The next screen is always
is the buy screen and it's the one saying ( still ) that my license has expired. Keep in mind FBCB2 would have expired really, really fast if it's an expiring issue.

Anyway, if that helps and/or you want more information on the issue let me know and I'll be glad to help. The issue to me is baffling and I really don't want it to happen again so if we can figure out why it happened I can try and make sure it doesn't happen again.