View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #26
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comey View Post
For the record, if you contact Scott Vibert at GreyDog, he will get you your licenses. GDS was doing this, I believe, when someone cracked the wrestling game and free copies were out there. For them, it's just another level of security.

I'm not saying it's right; just letting you know that this is what GDS does. Contact Scott or Arlie; they will help you.

Thanks, that's what I'm going to have to do. My problem isn't so much with greydog. I'm quite sure they had nothing to do with this since the first timer they referred me to them after I'd explained the issue they wrote:

The products needed to be unlicensed prior to any system upgrades or changes. We
cannot re-issue licenses for Grey Dog Software products, they handle all license
re-issue requests. Please see below.

When I responded ( another day down ) and reexplained the issue that's when they cleared the other licenses and one of them was a greydog product.

It's just that I've waited a week, thought I had a resolution and then they put me back at square one and I have to go to a new company to get resolution.

Last edited by Axxon : 04-22-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Axxon is offline   Reply With Quote