View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 08:29 PM   #19
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
How did your license "expire"? I've never had one expire ever.

Yes, I prefer Steam because they link to the account, but Viatech bends over backwards typically. You've got something screwy going on to keep losing licenses.

I'd never heard of it before either. I get a yellow triangle screen with a number ( I've seen 5, 4 and 3. Just tried TEW2010 and it's giving me a 27 ) over a 5 ( never seen this one move ). Then the startup screen comes up and says "Your purchased license has expired. I could "relicense" FBCB2 but not the rest. That's the issue.

I don't keep losing my licenses. I haven't contacted them in forever before something happened last friday. On that day, all my licensed games except fof2k7 started giving this error. I didn't start griping until today. Yesterday they emailed me and asked me to try DDCB and OOTP10 ( not even the games I'd originally asked about as when I first emailed I didn't know it was all the games ) because they'd cleared the licenses.

This worked, I emailed them and thanked them and asked them to clear my other licenses and today they pretty much said no. It's all related to one event somehow not spread out and they are aware of this.