View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
Axxon
Pro Starter

Screw viatech and any developers who use it.

I am so done with this business model. This is a headsup to these developers. Time to get with modern times.

Last weekend all my licenses expired except fof2k7 oddly enough. I emailed them last friday. They immediately blamed me and referred me to greydog software and they again gave me a copy of the letter saying that they might not reissue. Now, mind you OOTP10 was included and it's not even a greydog product.

I wrote back this week with a full list of games, said I hadn't done any upgrades or any hardware changes. They cleared DDSCB and OOTP2010 and refused to clear the other licenses and today they again referred me to greydog software. This is after a week and after they knew it wasn't an upgrade and after they'd cleared two of the licenses.

I'm fed up and you know, I buy a lot of games and use impulse, steam, gamersgate and direct 2 drive often. Know how many times I've lost a game from those distributions no matter how often I've changed hardware or OS's?? Yep, zero, none not a fucking one. Hell, I can install steam on as many computers as I can access and their business model allows this without them going out of business.

Viatech, I fart near the keyboard and I lose all my games for at least a week maybe longer. No more of that crap for me.

I supported all of the text sim developers but not any more. If you have to use viatech may you go bankrupt. You won't get my business or support. I'm not renting a game ( and in the case of FBCB it's not even a month old and I have to burn my second license on the same fucking computer with the same hardware and software ). Fuck all of you.

I'm going to go find a puppy to kick I'm so pissed right now.

Ok, I'm not harming a puppy but still, if it was a viatech puppy then I should.

Axxon is offline   Reply With Quote