View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 01:35 PM   #65
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
If the kid was yelling something to his mom and saying "Hey Mommy!" and the dog did the same thing would your reaction be any different?

Absolutely. I wouldn't have said word 1 to the kid about it if that was the case.

And honestly, I think the "me yelling at the kid" thing has been overblown. I yelled what I yelled to him...word for word...once. What's that...less than 15 seconds of yelling? I was done yelling by the time I got across the street. The rest of the 5 minute screamfest was the lady yelling at me for daring to yell at her kid and "discipline" him and curse at him (not sure how yelling one sentence at him is disciplining him fwiw, and in my book "hell" isn't a "curse word" either), and me yelling back at her (because that was the only way to get a word in) about how it wasn't my dog so i couldn't get it off her property, that it was a loose dog that i was just trying to take home.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 04-22-2010 at 01:39 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote