View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #89
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
And I fail to understand why anyone would want to live a life on 1800 calories a day. That's not living, that's existing afaic.

Oh, incidentally, at 6'0 170 I don't really think "fat fuck" applies to me. You could try "motherfucker" maybe or the more generic "asshole", but fat just kind of sounds silly.

But since you want to make a big deal out of a quick one-off, the growing animosity toward the self-righteous holier than thou food pussies is only going to get worse as you continue to rail against people actually, you know, daring to enjoy what they eat. If I'm paying for it then you can kiss my carb-loading meat-eating dual-fork wielding ass.

"Fat fuck" was a general comment - I didn't say YOU fat fuck.

Eat what you want. The point remains that portion sizes are ridiculous now, so calling them microportions is completely ignoring reality.

You don't have to eat more than you should to enjoy food. But since you equate overeating/indulging as enjoying a meal, then I guess you don't see the distinction.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote