View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #82
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Lighten up just a tad there Francis, in case you haven't noticed, the man card is a long-standing rib here at the FOFC.

If you're happy with chick food & chick portions, knock yourself the fuck out. But you're going to get a certain amount of jokes about it, and rightfully so afaic.

Again, this attitude goes a long way toward explaining why we are a bunch of fat fucks in this country. Emasculating someone, jokingly or not, for not gorging themselves and for watching what they eat, seems to be a large part of the problem.

You can joke about it all you want, but from a logic standpoint, I think I'll have the last laugh when I'm paying half of what you do to eat out AND keeping my weight in check at the same time. I fail to understand how, if I eat about 1800 calories a day, something less than your standard 1200 calorie restaurant meal would be considered "chick portions."
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 04-22-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote