View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Oh, and what.. no Barrier Peaks love?

This list does include D&D stuff, but none really charted, but not modules, just supplements. Expedition wouldn't crack my top ten anyway. My #1 comes out of nowhere, so i'll let you know here:

Abe;'s favorite module:

1. LNQ1 Slayers of Lankhmar
2nd Edition
Lankhmar

This is, far and away, my favorite adventure. It wins easily. It's very interesting, it's not like other adventures, it requires the DM to think, its open ended, it has many ways it can end - it's just an awesome adventure about this powerful guy who escaped after killing a powerful guy in Lankhmar, and you are joining a mega powerful manhunt, following his trail, and what not. There are other groups out there as well and you can run into them, some are shoot first and ask questions later, and monsters in the area, and traps the guy sets, and many more. It's just awesome.

From the book:

"The Merchant Consortium's guild master has been murdered. The Slayers' Brotherhood, the constabulary, sanctioned private ventures, and the Lankhmart Army mobilize to find the killer, but they soon realize he is no average person. Intelligent, cunning, sly, and brutal, he may be the most diabolical murderer in Lankhmar's criminal history.
This adventure features new weapons, new proficiencies, a detailed map of a portion of the Hlal Forest, and 64 pages of unforgettable mayhem guaranteed to keep player characters on their toes. "

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-21-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote