View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #12
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry, but it's business. You have a handshake and nothing else. Being a D-bag should be the least of your concerns. When it comes to a house which is the biggest asset most people own, I expect them to be D-Bags.

If you were going through a broker and said they would be putting through papers for an offer and the next day someone else came in and made an offer with papers you wouldn't say well, I told the first guy I'd accept his offer.. no, you'd take the offer that was signed.

Oh, and if the 1st guy signs an offer, I think it would be ok to still take in people for viewing. They can always write up an offer in case something happens to the 1st guy (like finances fall through)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 04-20-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote