View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #24
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quick update for anyone interested...

They caught this guy on Saturday around 5:45pm hiding out by some RR tracks behind a stairs manufacturer, not too far from where we were practicing softball. He had been contained within the county since he escaped, spotted several times, and finally he was so tired/hungry/dirty that when he was caught, he basically gave up without a fight and said he needed a nap.

The guys who found him were not LE but just regular citizens who thought there was a $100K reward, so they went looking for him not too far from the DQ he was spotted on camera trying to get into the day before. They were bummed when they found out there was no reward! But hey, the mayor of Versailles is going to honor them today or tomorrow, so maybe that will make them feel better.

They are still looking into how he was able to get out of his hand and leg restraints in the van, and why the van door was unlocked. And, for that matter, why the damn van had inside handles when it's used for transporting prisoners! You'd think it was general incompetence, but when you're dealing with a mob-connected individual, you never know...
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 04-19-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote