View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #68
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar View Post
Yea, well..how did the Steelers go from 6-10 to 15-1 when Ben took over the helm as a rookie with few other changes to the lineup? You really want to try to argue that the guy with the most wins in NFL history in his first 5 years (I think it's 6 now) is somehow mediocre? You want to argue that a guy who regularly finishes in the top 5 in the statistic that the NFL goes by is somehow an average QB? Good luck with that uphill battle. Personally, I think your opinion is absurdly incorrect. You might as well be arguing that Roger Staubach sucked ass.

Hint: I never said he was. But when you look at the statistic that counts - wins - he tops everyone else and I think he's 2nd in winning percentage all-time.

they ran the fucking ball 900 times a game that year and had a strong defense. He had what...10-14 pass attempts per game that year? he's a good GAME MANAGER, but that doesn't make him a good QUARTERBACK

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 04-15-2010 at 02:45 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote