View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #113
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I probably only get 8-10 movies a year by mail, if that. I have more to watch on Instant Watch than I could ever hope to get around to watching. My daughter uses it on a daily basis and I use it at least 3-4 times a week. We get our value there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
What is on the Watch Now that people really love watching? Every time I've been on Netflix, there has been nothing on the Watch Now that has remotely interested my wife and I. Either we've seen all of the interesting movies, or its stuff we have no interest in (and I watch almost anything). The last time we had Netflix was when my wife was bedridden during pregnancy. The only thing she could find to watch instantly was old law and order SVU episodes.

That's why this is good to me - it is supposed to open up more recent movies to watch instantly.

If I could do it all on Watch Instantly, I'd be a happy man - even if I have to "wait" 4 more weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote