View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 05:43 AM   #47
Sgran
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
I went with trout. I did so because I'm not a fan of the logo in general. I think, for one, the balance is a little off. It's a bit wide with the lettering with the "table" being significantly taller than the rest. It's also, really, a bit generic.

Having said that, if I had to choose I would definitely go with one of the sans-serif options. The serif, in my opinion, contrasts too much with the sweeping, curved lines of the table. I would go with 3, because the colors of the text are opposite of the table. I think it's a little too much green/blue in #1 where the text runs into the line on the table and it is the same color. I also like #5, except that it makes it appear that somehow "Table" is more important because it is a different color. I assume that "Realty" is probably the most important of the three words.

I'm rather certain that all of the sans-serif options are the same size as each other, and all of the serif options are the same size as each other.

I agree, although I thought 1 was the best.