Thread: Your kid's diet
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #35
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My wife's dad just doesn't fucking get it. We don't give our 2 1/2 year old daughter candy. Her treats consist of fruit and the occassional graham cracker, nilla wafer or pudding.

We have made it a point of emphasis with the grandparents that candy is just not needed. My Mom and my wife's mom understand and at most they will give her a box of animal crackers for a gift. But her dad? Noooooo... Her Easter Basket consisted of peeps, pez, chocolate, starburst, gummy bears, jelly beans and assorted crap. For someone that is pushing 350+ lbs, and is diabetic you would think he would understand, but he just don't care.

Of course we can take the stuff away now, but next year she will wonder why we are taking away her gift from Grandpa.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote