View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
KWhit
Coordinator

TV Script Feedback (Ping: Big Bang Theory Fans)

Hey all you crazy FOFCers. I am an aspiring TV / film screenwriter who recently finished a script for an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

Basically, to get a Hollywood TV job you need to have multiple samples of your writing and one of those is an episode from an existing TV show. So this is my sample - it's not like lame fan fiction or anything like that.

I'm fairly proud of it, but I want feedback.

Basically, I'd love to hear what you thought was clear or unclear in the story, what jokes worked and didn't work, etc. It helps if you watch BBT, so you get the characters and humor of the show, but it's very easy to follow even if you've never seen an episode.

The format of the script matches what they use for the show, which can be a little weird if you've never read TV scripts before, but it's pretty easy to follow, IMO.

So, anyway... I thought I would reach out to some of you guys/gals for some constructive criticism. I actually have a staged reading of this tonight as well at a screenwriting group I am a part of too. So wish me luck!

Here's the file.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote