View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #62
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Well... I don't remember who any of those people are!

I just watch these shows for the instant entertainment and don't remember anything about them once they end. I don't care about dance, and I'd never listen to AI contestants outside of the show, so who they are and what they do is strictly confined to their time on those shows. Once they're gone and the show ends, so does my memory of them. I hear names that sometimes jog a memory (usually bad), but that's about it. I probably couldn't name 6 people from last season's AI top 12 without looking them up.

So I guess the bottom line for me is, I'm all for mixing it up, as I didn't even watch last season because the show was getting a bit too stale.

Hrm - I think you're out of the norm though. I think that most people that watch this show care about the quality of dance, the performances that are done, the individuals, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote