View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #58
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
Have you looked into using Google to do spot media buys? I wonder how much it would cost to do a short run during some TLC wedding shows?

Haven't done that.

I've been amazed at how much marketing focus is on Facebook now. You can do viral marketing for free in most cases and we're getting people adding our Facebook page every week. I'm actually going to add a Facebook page link to our website probably this week. It's an easy way to do quick info blasts to drum up interest in the business as long as you don't send out too many of them.

I forgot to mention, but I'm also designing wine labels right now. I think I'm going to go with a standard design with variations on each label (i.e. same picture of the main building with varying photoshopped designs). I'll probably toss up some examples here when I get done just to get a straw poll of what everyone thinks would work well. We're going to have 6 different production wines:

White semi-dry
Red semi-dry
White semi-sweet
Red semi-sweet
White sweet
Red sweet

I'll have to create a different label and name for each one. Feel free to toss up some name suggestions if you have one. They don't all have to be fancy names. We'll also have a red port or 'fortified' wine. We don't have a dry at this point because dry wines just don't sell well in Missouri. 60% of all of our wines sales will be either the white or red sweet (dessert) wine.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote