View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 12:57 AM   #56
damnMikeBrown
College Benchwarmer

Tell me about it. My game was even ratings wise too. I, of course, lost 1-3. Same as my game against Fockers. Same as my cup game.

There just no catching a break, at all. Every game I should have a chance in, as in a good chance to win, I loose. Every game I should loose, I loose.

20 or 21 weeks now since a youth pull with ANY solid rating. Something like 13 weeks since I've had a pull with a passable rating in a real category. Yet how many people here on the fof are pulling solids out of their newly poped solid youth squad.

I'm extremely frustrated with HT and it's shortcomings right now. I, unfortunately, just paid up for a full season of supporter, however.

I'm very leary of V next year because of the engine changes. Just wait...my solid midfield will now not be good enough to overcome somebody playing counter-attack with a weak mid and a 3-4-3.

I'll be ok demoting again to V and doing very well for a season, but the fear lingers that I will become immersed into a V series, that due to the engine changes, will become too difficult to do well in.

I'm just bitter & disgusted at the state of affairs of my team too. Jus can't catch a break, in any way, shape, or form.
damnMikeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote