View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #159
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

My couple of thoughts before the tourney starts about the team I love and the team I hate.........

-I'd like to think that Mizzou has the better coach in the Clemson/Mizzou matchup and that will be the difference. I honestly also believe that Clemson is the tougher of the two matchups this weekend for Mizzou. IF Mizzou can advance past Clemson, I think we have a very good chance of beating West Virginia. WVU is obviously the better of the two teams, but the quick turnaround coupled with the fact that WVU will be playing their 5th game in ten days when facing Mizzou provides us with an advantage that we won't have in the first game.

-Anyone who doesn't pick KU as national champions is a fool. Yes, you heard that from a Mizzou fan. They are the best team by a good size margin. People often talk about Collins and Aldrich when they talk about how good Kansas is. What really makes KU good is their quality of depth. Henry and Taylor would be leading scorers at most any other program. The Morris twins are extremely gifted when they put their mind to it. Morningstar and Reed will make you pay every time you double down on Aldrich by knocking home a wide open three pointer. I hope and pray that KU doesn't win a national championship. But they should be your top dog in every bracket you create.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 03-18-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote