View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #299
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

In a giant multicolored blur the warriors rush out to engage in another round of battle. Cries of "For Raiden!" "For Liu!" "For Sonya!" can be heard across the arena, drowning out the lone cry of "For Me!" from Poli. Today PB and EF are the odd man out as they find themselves battling the majority. PB is thrown down to his back from a shadow kick by Cage, his strenght failing him. As he struggles to stand up and the others prepare to deal the final blow his eyes widen with fear.

But suddenly there is a cry of "GET OVER HERE!!!" from PB as a spear is hurled into J23's chest and is pulled off his feet and forced to shield PB. In one fell swoop J23 is killed with the blow meant for PB. "SCORPION WILL NOT BE DEFEATED SO EASILY!!!!"

The familair call of the Elder Gods to hault is heard and you all gather around to inspect J23. There is nothing left but broken metal and charred circuitry.

J23 was Smoke (Vanilla Villager)

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote