View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #101
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

I'd like the game to come with a second 2010 MLB setup that just has AAA, AA, and A squads for each team. All those rookie, fall league, etc. teams that make it add up to 6-7 per team are a pain imo plus they slow down the sim speed.

I always have to spend time moving the players on those minor league teams with promising futures to the minor league teams I'm keeping before simming the first game.

Another thing I'd love to see in the game would be a contraction draft, so the worst teams could draft first from a pool of players from teams I want to delete (I like having the same number of teams in each league so I usually get rid of two MLB teams and make it 14 in both AL and NL. It could also be fun to use in a fictional league to simulate some massive financial crash or something). It'd be a lot better than making them all free agents.

I'm looking forward to the game, it gets a lot of stick on this board but I always manage to get more than $25 worth of fun out of it, other than FM this is my favorite text sim franchise.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote