View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #93
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice Guy Eddie View Post
but the issue remains...those issues he claims are "fixed", or "working as intended" are not what the customer base really wants.

If something that the designer feels is "working as intended", isn't working the way the customer base wants, then they shouldn't buy the game. There's offering feedback, and there's badgering a guy who's not making their personally preferred game (whether that's a design decision, or just a technological limitation)

It seems text sims have advanced far enough now that they're criticized by people for any differences between playing the game and actually running an MLB team.

I guess I agree that he might lack some customer relation/English language skills (which ideally would be someone else's job anyway), and he admirably tries to be all things to everyone. Who just get them pissed off at him. Come to think of it, it's kind of odd that all of GDS's developers seem to have to be involved in all the message boards. I wonder if GDS encourages/requires them to do that. Maybe these companies should have PR/customer service people to deal with us.

Last edited by molson : 02-25-2010 at 05:55 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote