Thread: MLB 2k10
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #20
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

Some impressions of the demo: I haven't played the 2k series for baseball since 2k5. So I haven't been through the rough period most have. Anyway, I truly enjoyed the demo. Graphics are real real sharp (not that I really care much, but its nice to see) and as far as the pitching and hitting mechanisms, I really like them. its awesome. As far as I can tell, I think I will really enjoy playing the game on my 360. Hopefully there are no horrible bugs, but I had a fun game of baseball with the demo. I pitched well as Pettite from the yanks allowing a double to utley and a triple to victorino in 3 innings. had 2 k's . At bat I had a single with Jeter, and a Solo Homer from Arod. (that was cool!) I walked once and K'd twice. All in all pretty realistic, but small sample size. Still had a fun time with the 1 game I've played so far. Looking forward to picking up this game on release day now.