View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #163
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Thanks for posting this. I have had just about zero free time the past week or so but I found 30 mins to play this last night. Holy crap, multiplayer M&B is a LOT of fun.

There are a couple of different modes but I was playing one mode (can't recall the name) where it's like a big battle, you respawn after 5 seconds and it's the first team to tally 200 kills. The worst thing about the single player game is the poor AI, so playing against other humans makes this an entirely new game. There is at least one new civ in the game too, a Sultanate.

I played this for almost 2 hours this morning and it was a blast. The difficulty level with humans is dramatically higher then the game, and it made me quickly adapt and improve to survive let alone succeed. The cavalry tactics of single player are not nearly as effective here, as humans are smart enough to cut your horse down quickly. Really adds a whole new dimension to the game
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote