View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #15
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchjm24 View Post
True even if it was 18 months I'd say I'd wait until the show stoppers were squashed. This is a REALLY short cycle though and there really isn't anything in the feature list that is interesting. Loading my own picture... that's what people are excited about?

Seriously?
  • A totally re-coded amateur draft with optional signing bonuses, player demands, a slotting system, post-draft contract & bonus negotiations, and compensation picks for unsigned picks (who will re-enter the draft a year later). Also, when feeder leagues are used, undrafted/unsigned high school players may go to college and continue playing!
  • Automatically generated high school/college stats, helping you to evaluate potential picks in the amateur draft.
  • Recoded fielding engine, making defense more realistic while introducing new fielding stats like Zone Rating, Individual Fielding Efficiency, and Team Defense Efficiency.
  • More advanced statistics like wOBA (weighted on-base average), OPS+, ERA+ and FIP (fielding independent pitching)
  • Team owners with distinct personalities, providing constant feedback about your performance
  • Improved contract negotiations, including counter-offers from players.
  • More varied news stories
  • Create and print baseball cards of your favorite players on customizable templates, including historical player cards
That's a bit more than importing your face.
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote