View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #214
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I am trying to think of a game when someone goes from tied for the lead to having one vote so close to the deadline, then the person that gets lynched ends up being a villager and someone else gets all the scrutiny the next day. I have no idea why people are voting me at this point. EF takes a chance at saving me then jumps on me the day after, whats the point of that, CR votes me because I say Lol at the GM's clever write up, I mean gimme a break. Someone give me something I can at least try to defend against, I should be around most of the day and am open to discussion.

Actually they've brought up several points and observations. They aren't saying they are facts or damning evidence but all things that can be adressed, mostly based on all the things you've said.
EF analyzed the various change in your answers as being as suspicious. CR is analyzing you simply from a human behavior or nervousness point of view probably as one who knows you and thinks that's very unlike you to say. All of this is easy to defend against. So give us a break.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote