View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #32
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Saturday results:

Rush 14 Mommoth 13
Knighthawks 13 Bandits 11
Wings 12 Blazers 8

Great home opener for the Wings. In the absence of offensive leader Athan Iannucci they did a very good job of distributing the ball tonight (12 goals from 8 different players with 4 scoring 2). Everone chipped in. Defensively they did a much better job this week of not letting Miller get hung out to dry with point blank shots and Miller did a fne job of answering the call when a few did happen (you can't keep some from happening all game long).

Westervelt named game MVP but I think Miller should have won that honor.

Unfortunately no pictures as two of the guys were running late so I ended up playing NHL 10 with the guy who showed up on time and when they showed up I got up and left and forgot the camers. Still 7 home games left for me to bring it so I should get some nice shots.

"Red Status" night for me next week so I will e taking my daughter and one of the poker guys will be bringing his daughter (they are about the same age) and we will be on the field for the introductions. The girls are going to get a kick out of that. I have to find out what the rules for cameras are on the field for that. I hope I can get a few pictures while down there.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote