Old 01-12-2010, 06:27 AM   #219
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Checking in! I'm a villager.

Quote:
oh - and my next couple weeks at work suddenly became insane-busy at like...3pm on Friday. So I'm here, and I'm down with this game and I intend to kickass and take names as a villager, but my posting-volume will likely be lighter during the day (unless this becomes my "brain break")

Quote:
he seemed so calm there when he was checking in, and not at all excited. like he was trying to keep his emotions in check!!!

VOTE KWHIT

Quote:
just kidding around!

UNVOTE KWHIT

Quote:
haha...BRING IT ON!!!

Quote:
oh wait

*keeps a lower profile*

Quote:
wouldn't do to get lynched early

So I was taking a look at posts to see if GT had tipped his hand earlier in the day yesterday. I think if you want to expand your mind a little bit then this flurry of posts could have been viewed as he/she having an appealing role and being a bit concerned about lynched.

It is thin, but I know there are several players (self included) who are pretty vigilant about looking for clues in posts. If the wolves thought that he had a bad role for him that may have played a part in their voting for him yesterday.

I'm hopeful that one of our remaining 18 roled players has something more substantial than this to offer up today. But that's my initial take on D1.

I'm at a cross-roads personally between looking at the four remaining/living players who voted for DT and who voted for me. It probably makes more sense to look at DT based on the above analysis, but I obviously take it a bit personally when I'm nearly erased from the game on Day 1 and multiple votes were meta-game logic ("It's Hoops") that people tend to hide behind.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote