Old 09-01-2003, 01:14 AM   #38
lytic
College Benchwarmer

EVillIVE - SouthPark Cows 1 - 1

Date: 8/18/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 8326872
Arena: Deadly Grave
Crowd: 30755

Due to an all-day shower, 30755 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at Deadly Grave. EVillIVE had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Aguilón - Kole, Coon, Rennemo - Richardsson, Matsson, Emilsson, Chestnut, Oskarsson - Roeterdink, Ivarsson.

SouthPark had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Black - Marcusson, Davis, Wilhelm - Bernbratt, Dragóner, Millard, Danhof, Guy - Gustavsson, Orkola.

As Johan Richardsson had, completely unprovoked, swept the legs out from under an opponent in front of a linesman, the referee gave the EVillIVE player a red card without batting an eye. Seemingly due to lack of experience, Pascal Kole needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. 19 minutes into the game Sven Gustavsson was a hair´s breadth away from giving SouthPark the lead. A prompt block by Adrián Aguilón saved the home team that time. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 30:th minute goal by Felix Ivarsson for EVillIVE, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Some brilliant football from the visitors right wing resulted in a 33rd minute levelling of scores as SouthParks Sven Gustavsson equalised to 1 - 1. SouthPark had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 41st minute when Sven Gustavsson came up alone against Adrián Aguilón who managed a block. Halftime score was 1 - 1. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by EVillIVE, with an impressive 57 percent possession of the ball.

EVillIVE could have put themselves ahead in the 47:th minute as Felix Ivarsson missed a volley shot on a ball coming in from the right. SouthParks Reuben Wilhelm got himself booked after a foul. EVillIVE created a good opportunity to score in the games 69:th minute when Felix Ivarsson`s hooked ball created a scuffle in front of the goal, and the visitors defenders had a hard time clearing the ball. The referee showed SouthParks Tory Guy the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. EVillIVE were very close to putting themselves one up in the 86:th minute as Felix Ivarsson got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. EVillIVE got a penalty shot in the 87:th minute, but Raymond Roeterdink fumbled the shot slightly and Palmer Black was able to block. EVillIVE held the ball, with a clear 64 percent possession rate.

The most dominating EVillIVE player was without a doubt Joseph Chestnut. Pascal Kole on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating SouthPark player was without a doubt Peter Marcusson. However, Mats Bernbratt made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 1 - 1.

Team Attitude: Normal

EVillIVE
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: outstanding
Right Side Defence: solid
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: inadequate
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: excellent
Left Side Attack: solid

SouthPark Cows
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: solid
Right Side Defence: formidable
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: brilliant
Left Side Attack: formidable

I hate to tie this game, I really should have won this game... Sure he had me in the midfield 57/64, but I had him beat everywhere else.
Hattrick Moderator (since Season 22)
Evil Gargs' Hater (since Season 18)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
My Pro Soccer Story
lytic is offline   Reply With Quote