View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #477
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Re: The Pistons

1. The Pistons are a vastly better team when Stuckey is our 2 and doesn't have to handle the ball all game. It's not even a comparison.

2. Jerebko right now is Joe D's best pick since Memo Okur. Very early but the kid can play. He's very active on both ends of the floor, has a nice J, and can really do anything out there. I am not going to say he'll be a superstar but I like his potential a lot.

3. Austin Daye is meh to me still so far. Good for the role he has but he likes a 2D character out there. Christ he is thin.

4. This team is going to suffer when Rip and Tay are back. It will make the bench stronger, but it means Stuckey moves back to PG and just watch that nightmare ensue.

5. For this team to have any hope in the future, Rip and Tay both somehow need to be dealt, a real PG must be had and another big man who can play is also a must. All of that cannot happen this year, or next year most likely, so it's a 3 year process which is absurd when you just spent 90 mil on two bench players.

6. Joe D is an awful GM who has no idea how to construct a team any. 2004/05 proved to be flukes.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote