View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #427
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hurriedly, Magnaarn makes his escape through a curtained archway. Determined not to allow him to escape, you get ready to leap across the fissure which has opened up the chamber floor. It is no less than twenty feet wide at its narrowest point.

(I roll a 6. I add 2 to make it 8)

You clear the gap with one bound, and even manage to stay on your feet when you land on the far side of the fissure. Hungry for victory and vengeance, you tear aside the curtain through which Magnaarn disappeared and discover a short flight of steps which emerge at a turret at the very top of the Palace Tower, the highest point in the city of Darke.

Here you find Magnaarn, cowering with his crooked back pressed hard against the frost-covered wall. You sense that he has very nearly succumbed to the evil power of the Doomstone; he is treading a fine line between life and undeath. Yet, even though he is but a whisker away from eternal damnation, he musters enough spite to challenge you to a fight to the death.

'Very well, Drakkar,' you reply. 'Let battle commence.'

Warlord Magnaarn (With Nyras Sceptre) CS 50, EP 36

I use Kai-Surge. I get a 4 and he takes 8 and me 3. A 5 follows, 9 and 3. Then a 2. 6 and 4. 8; 12 and 1. I finish with a 4. He dies and I took 14.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote