View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #483
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz View Post
Yes, Butler has a bad case of the "Luke Schenn's" this year...a wee bit of a sophomore slump. Still like him a lot though but I don't think he's ready for all the minutes Lindy is giving him.

Quite the third period collapse by Carolina again tonight, as Buffalo scores five in the last twenty minutes to win going away. Miller's save on Brind'Amour in the second period may just be the best save of the year.

Myers with three points too, although they could give him a fourth assist for the great drop pass he gave Matt Cullen on the Canes only goal

Just have to be patient with Butler. Like Myers and Sekera, they're going to make mistakes. I just wonder if Butler was sort of impacting Rivet's play.

I can't remember as great of a game that Miller has played in quite of long time. Besides the big turnover by Myers that gave Carolina their only goal, he was lights-out. Some incredible saves.

Kaleta got two games. Quite pathetic (not that he got that, but others didn't get the same punishment). The rest won't hurt.

Sabres will start getting into a busy schedule now.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote