View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #189
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s go with the bay. The jetty is too obvious and might be guarded. Lighting and thunder mark the evening – nice and ominous. As I near the bay I make out some odd small red lights moving about to and fro. As I land my boat at a hollow in the bay, I realize those are not lights. It is a swarm of rats that is moving towards me quickly, like an angry carpet. Each is the size of a puppy and they all look ravenous. I can stand and fight, run across some rocks, or take my boat back out. The boat may be too slow, so let’s run.

The rats reach my boat and devour it within a few moments while I run across the rocks and now an empty beach. They are chasing me and hot on my trail when suddenly they decide to back off. That’s never a good sign. They have stopped as if at some invisible barrier, snapping their teeth and looking at me hungrily. I continue on for a moment before I come across a great toad-like face on a long lizard body. This huge lizard is now in my way, and seeks to eat me.

This Zagothal can be evaded at any time with Invisibility and no loss of EP, after two rounds, or I can fight to the death.

Zagothal CS 29, EP 28

I roll 5, 7 and 6. It has taken 18 and I have taken 9. I roll a 0. It takes 10 and dies.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote