View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #178
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Two days later, after seeing the war camps at Rhem, we arrive at Eula. Because I have a ticket, I have two choices. I can part ways with the captain and make my own way to Tekaro, or I can join him.

The city in which the Lorestone of Varetta lies is under siege. I can try to sneak in or join the assault and fight my way in. I decide to try my chances by myself, so I bid the captain farewell and good luck. Like Rhem, Eula is a major warcamp.

Sure, I am at the junction of the Rivers Quarl and Storn, but this war may end everything. Better to try it alone. I take some muddy paths to Tekaro and along the way I pass by a station set up for wounded soldiers. If I have Curing, I can choose to stop and help, otherwise I have to continue.

I reach the junction of the two rivers and I am right by Tekaro. There are large blueskinned humanoids setting up defenses and pontoons for the siege. They are called Ogrons. I choose to ask them about the this sewer outfall and they tell me there are strange noises heard here and none of the scouts sent there returned. I ask if I can use one of their pontoons and they tell me no, they get 100 lashes if they lose one, so instead of trying to steal one, I’ll just jump in the water and swim from here.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote