View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #177
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

After some time, we arrive at Luyen, city of flowers. The captain needs to purchase some provisions and his men can acquire equipment to finish repairs that were not aboard the vessel. One of the captain‘s duties is to so some shopping and he invites me along. The main place we visit is an apothecary. I decide to look and see what the Apothecary has for sale:

Potion of Laumspur (restores 4 ENDURANCE points per dose)--5 Gold Crowns
Potion of Gallowbrush (induces sleep for 1-2 hours per dose)--2 Gold Crowns
Rendalim's Elixir (restores 6 ENDURANCE points per dose)--7 Gold Crowns
Potion of Alether (increases COMBAT SKILL by 2 for the duration of one combat)--4 Gold Crowns
Graveweed Concentrate (causes death if swallowed)--4 Gold Crowns

The interesting thing here is Rendalim’s Elixir. I don’t have the backpack space for it, and I have three Laumspur pots.

I choose to check out the other shops while the captain is being served. I find a weapon shop and enter. I sell my extra bow for 6 crowns. (the one I started with). That frees up a weapon spot. I buy some arrows for a crown. Afterwards, I find a shop selling maps and I purchase a Map of Tekaro for 4 crowns. I help the captain on his return and the men have done a good job with the rest of the repairs. We set off for Rhem. By nightfall, we have arrived at Rhem.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote