View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #655
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I thought hoops played a terrific game. I was lmao when I saw him end up coming after KWhit on what had to be some of the more nonsensicle reasoning I had seen, but he was right, KWhit was not on the village side. I could tell KWhit was mad at that, too. The greatness of hoops.

But really after that, hoops more or less seemed to focus right on wolves, looking right at both DT and lerriuqs on Day Three. Like he said, the voting record was something that could be followed in this one.

Darth just had bad luck. I don't know that he was any more targetted than anyone else, but if the seer survives that long, after a while, you're going to pay for it. Kinda hand in hand with that was the misfortune that clap/Telle never scanned lerriuqs the cunning at all.

I was surprised no one even once considered the possibility that Lt. Kyle was in the game (the Fool). He wasn't, of course, so maybe you guys had me figured out by then.

And, yes, lerriuqs, JAG won that Day 3 trivia (it was actually Day 3).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote