View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:28 AM   #300
whomario
Pro Starter

Nellie lineup watch : Curry played 2 minutes (!!) tonight off the bench.

I hate Don Nelson And this is only partly fantasy game related

Randolph plays 6 minues ... Now, Moore played 16. Thatīs 22. That leaves 26 minutes with Jackson as your tallest player. Only in Nellie-land ...

They beat the knicks though, who are just laughable, period.

Greg Oden is kinda good. Still not exactly heavily featured and the numbers might seem modest still but heīs definitely playing smarter more alert basketball, has a few nice looking Post moves, is actually showing to be a good passer, doesnīt throw it away and of course is among the best rebounders and shot blockers in the league.
As for the cold, hard facts : 10/9 with 2.3 blocks in 24 minutes, only 1 TO in the last 4 games where he was in foul trouble only once (2 of the other 4 games were blowouts thus less minutes there)
If he can get his minutes into the high 20s, low 30s consistently he could end up at about 13/11 with 2.5-3 BPG for the season i reckon
But Przybilla averages about 8 boards in under 19 minutes a game as well and is a top notch defender, so he propably wonīt play a ton in the regular season no matter what and i approve of that.

Last edited by whomario : 11-14-2009 at 03:56 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote