View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #272
TroyF
Coordinator

The shot wasn't good. the backboard in the back did not light up correctly. (you can see this on virtually every replay of the game. In fact, the two pictures in this thread show that. . . the ball was out by a two feet in your picture and the other light wasn't on, it was clearly closer in the second shot with the light being on) The shot was NOT out of his hands. the Denver feed had it perfect and you could clearly see the ball on his fingers with the backboard light on.

As for the reffing, I thought it was equally garbage for both teams. Chauncey had a layup go off the backboard and then blocked that was not called a GT. Chauncey was mugged two possessions prior to the final shot without a call. On the huge shot the Bulls hit to tie the game, Kenyon Martin was held by Noah which allowed Hinrich to get the rebound. (in fact, i think it's the play you were talking about with Nene. Martin gets mugged, the ball gets tipped out, Nene grabs Miller, Hinrich ends up with the ball, somehow no foul is called on either team resulting in Salmons getting a wide open three pointer that he hit to tie the game up. Every single thing in that possession went the Bulls way, if they'd called the foul on Nene, it is two shot and Denver still has the lead at the end of the possession.)

Travels were horrible. The Nuggets attacked the hoop all night long and didn't get any calls for it. (beat the Bulls in the paint 46-34, yet only shot 5 more FT for the game)

I don't care how long replay takes, get the call right. The right call was made on the final shot. Denver wins.

Bulls play in Denver in 11 days, they'll have their shot for revenge.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote