View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:06 AM   #269
RainMaker
General Manager

That's a tough angle, the picture I posted above is the best shot and clearly shows the ball out of his hands in time. It was a bad call and should never have been reversed. NBA continues on with their fine tradition of officiating.

There was also another atrocious call in the final minute. Loose ball and Nene held Deng's leg while he was going for the ball. Ball went out of bounds. Ref was standing right there and everyone in the stadium clearly saw it (Deng jerked backwards when he was grabbed). This led to a huge bucket for the Nuggets.

There was some other stuff that affected both teams. The travelling violations on both teams was bizarre and they went from calling the game real touchy to letting anything go at times. Completely inconsistent. While the bad call at the end of the game cost the Bulls the most, both teams got shafted throughout the game and it was one of the poorer officiated games I've been to in years (been to probably 100 over the last 3-4 years).

The other thing that did piss me off a bit was it took 10 minutes to review the last shot. Completely took all the air out of the crowd and most people just wanted a call one way or the other so they could go home. If it takes 10 minutes to review a call, the call on the court should probably stand.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote